Thursday, June 25, 2015

Honors PreCalculus Pacing


I'm not going to do much posting on PreCalculus yet. But I also teach the honors level PreCalculus in our school. It's in quite a state of flux as we see what Algebra 2 will now be covering and what will be left for us to do. We are making some adjustments for the 2015-2016 school year with some topics already covered thoroughly in Algebra 2 which used to be mainstays of our PreCalculus curriculum. We are skipping exponential & logarithmic functions completely now and also skipping Right Triangle Trig (covered in Geometry & Algebra 2) and Law of Sines & Cosines (Algebra 2).

I did an ISN for this class this past school year (14-15) and will do one this coming year. But I will be deleting and adding things. So I'll post those pages as I go this coming school year (although I may start this summer if I get Algebra 1 done....). But for now, FYI teachers - here is our pacing guide for PreCalculus.

North Haven Public SchoolsScope and SequenceMathematics – PreCalculus L3










No comments:

Post a Comment