Thursday, January 7, 2016

Blogging Initiative

Time to dust off the blog....I find it pretty difficult to keep up during the school year. The primary purpose of my blog has been to share the materials I've created. Especially the ISN (interactive student notebooks) materials. Most of my materials have been adapted from things I've found from the internet - so in the spirit of passing on and sharing the "wealth" I started my blog last June (2015).

There's a pretty amazing group of math education bloggers out there - many of them stay connected through the Math Twitter Blogosphere ( #MTBoS). And now there is a blogging initiative for 2016 led by  #MTBoS. You can learn more here. 

So here is my official statement for this initiative:

I, Mary Anne Hardy, resolve to blog in 2016 in order to open my classroom up and share my thoughts with other teachers. I hope to accomplish this goal by participating in the January Blogging Initiation hosted by Explore MTBoS.


You, too, could join in on this exciting adventure. All you have to do is dust off your blog and get ready for the first prompt to arrive January 10th!




No comments:

Post a Comment