Sunday, July 5, 2015

Linear Inequalities

We now go back to inequalities. We touched upon them briefly at the start of the unit. But now we see how to solve & graph them. Headings link to documents for the foldables.

Basic Solving



Flip Flop Rules



Then we've added compound inequalities back into our curriculum (original common core Alg one did not have it, but it snuck back in an update we recently read through). I like to start by exploring the real meaning of AND vs OR with this worksheet. And for my ISN entries I have the following:

Compound Inequalities



Interval Notation



Solving Compound Inequalities



2 comments:

  1. Do you have the files for your foldables? If so, would you be willing to post them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I am so late in responding. The heading for each foldable in the blog post is a link to that foldable file. So yes all my foldables are posted. I hope you figured this out! Thanks for reading my post.

      Delete